ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Licensure & Certification
- Check out our Ebola Virus Disease page which addresses a number of commonly asked questions related to sample collection and submission.
- CLIA Certification Certificates are now available.
- What is a public health laboratory? Watch this animated video to learn how public health laboratories protect the public against diseases and other health hazards.
Provide support for three separate and distinct programs that monitor and evaluate, license and enforce the regulation of laboratory testing services in Arizona and nationwide and offer technical resources and training.
- Clinical Laboratory Certification Section
Certify and regulate laboratories that perform clinical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, prognosis, treatment of disease and health screening services of all certified clinical laboratories in Arizona. Investigate complaints and insure compliance with state and federal laws to assure that high quality standards are maintained.
- Environmental Lab Licensing & Certification
Nationwide licensing and regulation of laboratories that perform environmental testing of drinking water, waste water, soil, hazardous waste and air for Arizona. Investigate complaints and insure compliance with state and federal laws to assure that high quality standards are maintained.
- Technical Resources
Consult and provide technical assistance to environmental specialists and laboratory analysts. Provide prompt "Information Updates" of technical and regulatory changes to licensed labs and environmental community.