ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Newborn Screening
Transit Time Project
The Newborn Screening Program provides Arizona birth hospitals the opportunity to request a site visit to review and discuss transit time protocols. Once the taskforce receives the request, the hospital will be contacted to arrange a site visit.
Site visit topics may include:
- Bloodspot Specimen Collection-Technique and Timing
- Bloodspot Specimen Handling
- Bloodspot Specimen Transport and Shipping
- Maximizing the Availability of Courier Services
- Newborn Screening Website-Transit Time Project
- Interpreting Monthly Performance Reports