ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Newborn Screening
Stay informed about newborn screening and AZEHDI and join our eCommunication list. To add yourself to this list please do the following:
- Visit the ADHS Communications sign up page
- Enter your email address and click "Continue"
- Click the box next to "Office of Newborn Screening" and/or AZEHDI:Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
- Feel free to choose additional topics you would like to receive info on from ADHS
Effective 12/15/14: The NBS lab mailer is changing! Please note NEW reference ranges as well as changes on primary and secondary markers for several disorders screened by tandem mass spectrometry.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
Arizona's Medicaid agency that provides health care to Arizonans that meet income and other eligibility requirements.
- Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS)
CRS provides medical treatment, rehabilitation and related support services for children under age 21 with qualifying chronic and disabling conditions.
- Arizona Early Intervention Program AzEIP)
A statewide system of support and services for families of children, birth to 3, with disabilities or developmental delays.
- Quest to Cure
A parent support and advocacy group based in Phoenix, AZ for children with sickle cell disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Arizona Chapter
- Phoenix Children's Hospital, Pulmonology
An accredited CF care center.
- Arizona Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
A statewide information referral center for issues related to people with hearing loss.
- The EAR Foundation of Arizona
A non-profit association that provides information and resources to people who are hearing impaired.
- HEAR for Kids
A program of the EAR Foundation of Arizona for children 0-18 years of age that provides loaner hearing aids and permanent hearing aids if the family doesn't have insurance and meets financial criteria.
- Hands & Voices, Arizona chapter
A support organization for families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Raising Special Kids Arizona
A non-profit organization of families helping families of children with disabilities and special health needs (602-242-4366 or 800-237-3007).
- Pilot Parents of Southern Arizona
A parent training and information center for families of children with disabilities in Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Yuma counties.
- The Emily Center at Phoenix Children's Hospital
The largest pediatric consumer health library in the Southwest located at Phoenix Children's Hospital, 1919 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ (602) 546-1400.
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Arizona Chapter