Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Newborn Screening
Healthcare Providers – Bloodspot Screening
Providers are responsible for timely collection of properly identified and acceptable newborn screening specimens, rapid transfer of specimens to the State Lab and follow-up on abnormal results.
- Description of the Disorders on the Screening Panel
- Effective 05/01/2013 – NEW Reference Ranges and Addition of Secondary Markers
- Effective 01/01/2013 – NEW Screening Report Design Highlighting Abnormal Results
- Bloodspot Specimen Screening Kit Order Form
- Instructions for Proper Specimen Collection
- Special Considerations Affecting Specimen Timing and Results
- Storage and Use of Residual Blood Specimen Policy
- Specimen Collection – Procedures
- Specimen Collection – Quality Samples
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.