ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.

Arizona J-1 Visa Waiver Program

Service Site Change – Transfer Request Documentation

J-1 physicians who wish to transfer to another eligible service site must immediately notify the Arizona J-1 Visa Waiver Program Manager. A Service Site Transfer PacketPDF must be submitted for documentation that the new service meets program requirements. ADHS will inform the J-1 physician or the representing attorney of additional supporting documents needed to ensure that the new service site meets program requirements.

The J-1 physician or his/her representing attorney must file a petition to amend his/her J-1 status directly with the United Citizens Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Once this petition is approved, the J-1 provider must submit a copy of the approval notice to ADHS for documentation.