Due to Web Portal Maintenance at ADOA,our credit card payment sevice will be offline for approximately 2 hours starting at 8:00 PM today(11/24/2015).
Arizona J-1 Visa Waiver Program
Service Site Change
- Transfer Request
- Transfer Request Documentation
- Additional Site Request
- Additional Service Site Checklist
A service site must:
- Be located in a federally designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) or federally designated Medically Underserved Area or Population (MUA/P)
- Accept all patients regardless of their ability to pay
- Accept State Medicaid (AHCCCS) and Medicare assignments
- Charge patients at the usual and prevailing rates in the area
- Provide services to those who have no health insurance coverage
- Post a notice of discount in a clearly visible location such as a patient waiting room.
- Have proof of unsuccessful recruitment efforts of a US citizen physician for at least six months prior to the J-1 application submission (recruitment dates must be documented)
- Have been operational and providing care for at least six months as of the date of the request for an ADHS recommendation
- Have the financial means to support the J-1 physician including salary, benefits, and malpractice insurance expenses, for a minimum of 3 years
If a service site does not meet all the requirements listed above, the site is not eligible, and the application will not be processed.