ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona J-1 Visa Waiver Program
Service Site Change
A service site must:
- Be located in a federally designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) or federally designated Medically Underserved Area or Population (MUA/P)
- Accept all patients regardless of their ability to pay
- Accept State Medicaid (AHCCCS) and Medicare assignments
- Charge patients at the usual and prevailing rates in the area
- Provide services to those who have no health insurance coverage
- Post a notice of discount in a clearly visible location such as a patient waiting room.
- Have proof of unsuccessful recruitment efforts of a US citizen physician for at least six months prior to the J-1 application submission (recruitment dates must be documented)
- Have been operational and providing care for at least six months as of the date of the request for an ADHS recommendation
- Have the financial means to support the J-1 physician including salary, benefits, and malpractice insurance expenses, for a minimum of 3 years
If a service site does not meet all the requirements listed above, the site is not eligible, and the application will not be processed.