ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
2013 Recruitment and Retention Forum Presentations
Thanks to some amazing abstract proposals, the Arizona Department of Health Services, in partnership with the Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers and the University of Arizona's Center for Rural Health were able to provide a well received 2013 Recruitment and Retention Forum held on January 15 and 16, 2013 at the Black Canyon Conference Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
- ADHS Strategies for Recruitment and Retention, Ana Roscetti
- Arizona Rural Recuitment and Retention Program Partnership, Joyce Hospodar
- Community APGAR Program: An Assets and Capabilities Assessment, David Schmitz
- Designation Shortages 101, Tracy Lenartz
- Electronic Health Records and It Health, Melissa Rutala
- Evolving Diversity and Inclusion Practices Across the System of Care, Tomas Leon
- Health Care Workforce Trends and Inequities in Arizona, Joe Tabor
- Health Workforce Data Policy Brief, Neil MacKinnon
- How to Build a Workplace Where People Want to Stay, Dan Coleman
- NHSC Site Profiling, Diahann Williams
- Panel Discussion Recruitment and Retention through Collaboration and Partnership, AHEC
- Physician Recruitment through the Arizona J1 Visa Waiver Program, Ana Roscetti
- Recruit to Retain, Maggie Cota
- Ultimate Recruitment Tool, Patrick Enking
Note: Information provided in PDF files.