Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Loan Repayment Program
Eligibility – Service Sites
For a provider to participate with the ALRP, his/her current/prospective site must:
- Be a public or nonprofit entity in a federally designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) or a rural private practice in a designated Arizona Medically Underserved Area (AzMUA)
- Charge patients at the usual and prevailing rates in the area
- Maintain a sliding discount fee schedule (SFS), a SFS policy, and Notice of Discount
- Accept Medicare, AHCCCS, and SCHIP beneficiaries
- Not discriminate on the basis of a patient's ability to pay for care or the payment source, including Medicare or AHCCCS.