The Arizona Healthy Communities Project Advisory Board members are health professionals and leaders in their community with a wealth of experience addressing health disparities and chronic diseases. All members of the board follow the vision and bylaws set in place by the board.
|Dr. Zeenat Mahal||Chair||Arizona Diabetes Coalition|
|Dr. Elizabeth Ortiz de Valdez||Co-Chair||Concilio Latino de Salud|
|Doug Hirano||Member||Asian Pacific Community in Action|
|Kerrin Kleinschmidt||Member||American Heart Association|
|Melanie Mitros||Member||AZ Living Well Institute|
|Najla Bryant||Member||Center for African American Health Arizona|
The Advisory Board met on a monthly basis during the program planning and MAPP assessment process. The board is currently being restructured and new meeting times will be determined when the restructure is complete. All meetings are open to the public.
Meeting Minutes and Agendas:
- November 16, 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- October 13, 2011 Agenda | Minutes
- July 20, 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- August 11, 2011 Agenda | Minutes
- March 16, 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- July 14, 2011 Agenda | Minutes
- February 27, 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- May 12, 2011 Agenda | Minutes
- January 20, 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- April 19, 2011 Agenda | Minutes
- November 30, 2011 Agenda | Minutes
Note: All files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.