Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Health Disparities Center
Arizona Health Disparities Center (AHDC) is in the Arizona Department of Health Services within the Bureau of Health Systems Development and is the Federal designee for the Office of Minority Health for the State of Arizona.
- Promising and Best Practices for Eliminating Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Reducing Health Care Disparities: Collection and Use of Race, Ethnicity and Language Data
- State Documentation of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities to Inform Strategic Action
- Health Care in the Two Americas: Findings from the Scorecard on State Health System Performance for Low-Income Populations, 2013
- Enhanced National Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Standards in Health and Health Care
- March 6 - March 12, 2014
- February 27 - March 5, 2014
- February 20 - February 26, 2014
- February 13 - February 19, 2014
Note: All files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.