Health Disparities Center
Arizona Health Disparities Center (AHDC) is in the Arizona Department of Health Services within the Bureau of Health Systems Development and is the Federal designee for the Office of Minority Health for the State of Arizona.
- Promising and Best Practices for Eliminating Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Reducing Health Care Disparities: Collection and Use of Race, Ethnicity and Language Data
- State Documentation of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities to Inform Strategic Action
- Health Care in the Two Americas: Findings from the Scorecard on State Health System Performance for Low-Income Populations, 2013
- Enhanced National Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Standards in Health and Health Care
- August 27 - September 02, 2015
- August 20 - August 26, 2015
- August 13 - August 19, 2015
- August 6 - August 12, 2015
- July 30 - August 5, 2015
- July 23 - July 29, 2015
- July 16 - July 22, 2015
Note: All files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.