Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Health Disparities Center
April is Minority Health Month and the theme is Prevention is Power: Taking Action for Health Equity. We are emphasizing the critical role of prevention in reducing health disparities and uniting towards a common goal of improving the health of our communities.
Arizona Health Disparities Center (AHDC) is in the Arizona Department of Health Services within the Bureau of Health Systems Development and is the Federal designee for the Office of Minority Health for the State of Arizona.
- Promising and Best Practices for Eliminating Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Reducing Health Care Disparities: Collection and Use of Race, Ethnicity and Language Data
- State Documentation of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities to Inform Strategic Action
- Health Care in the Two Americas: Findings from the Scorecard on State Health System Performance for Low-Income Populations, 2013
- Enhanced National Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Standards in Health and Health Care
- April 17 - April 23, 2014
- April 3 - April 9, 2014
- April 10 - April 16, 2014
- March 27 - April 2, 2014
Note: All files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.