Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
First Things First Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs
Become an Early Childhood Therapist Ambassador through the Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs, brought to you by First Things First.
The First Things First Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs have two components: Loan Repayment and Stipend. The purpose of these programs is to provide incentives for Speech/Language Pathologist, Occupational and Physical Therapist, Child Psychologist, and Mental Health Specialist who provides early childhood development services to children through age 5 in specified areas of Arizona as determined by the First Things First (FTF) regional councils. Currently, the regional councils that are participating in the FTF Incentives Programs are South Phoenix, Graham/Greenlee, Yuma, Central Pima, and Navajo Nation.
- Am I eligible?
- Is my current/prospective employment site eligible?
- Am I a funded therapy discipline in the region?
- How can I apply?
- How much loan repayment and stipend am I eligible for?
- What are the criteria or priority areas for making a loan repayment or stipend award?
- What are the contract requirements if I am selected?
- How does the Loan Repayment work?
- How does the Stipend component work?
- How can I find job opportunities that qualify for this incentive?
- I need help with Procure.AZ.gov, where can I go to get it?
- Does my Certificate of Insurance meet ADHS requirements?