Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
First Things First Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs
For a therapist to be eligible for the FTF Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs (Loan Repayment or Stipend), the therapist must meet the requirements below AND his/her service area or therapy clinic must also meet the Service Eligibility requirements. The therapist must fulfill the following requirements in order to be eligible:
- Be licensed to practice in Arizona as a Speech/Language Pathologist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Psychologist, or Mental Health Specialists (i.e. LPC and LCSW)
- Must be a United States citizen or qualified alien;
- Have a valid offer of employment from an eligible employer (see service area eligibility requirements);
- Provide developmentally appropriate services for a minimum of 30 hours per week serving birth through age five at eligible regional council zip code(s);
- The program will only consider NEW therapists meeting the following definitions:
- A graduate of an accredited therapy program within the past 18 months (Master's Level SLPs in their Clinical Fellowship Year may qualify)
- A therapist who has not previously contracted to serve children birth through 5 in an eligible region and meets required standards
- A therapist who has recently moved or begun providing services (within the past six months) to an eligible region to serve children birth through 5 (i.e. out-of-state or returning therapists)
- Other eligibility requirements
Note: Applicants who wish to be considered for the First Things First Loan Repayment or Stipend or both must verify that his/her employer or therapy clinic or area is eligible first prior to submitting an application. Check if the service area zip code(s) or therapy clinic is eligible.