Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Conferences & Training
Empowering Habits, Empowering Lives: Superheroes in Action Conference Presentations
- Activate the Power of the Family Breakout
- Standard 1 Physical Activity Presentation
- Standard 2 Sun Wise Empower Presentation
- Standard 3 Empower Breastfeeding
- Standard 4, 5 and 6 Empower Nutrition
- Standard 7 Oral Health
- Standard 9 & 10 Tobacco
Safety, Nutrition, Activity, and Care for Kids (SNACK) is a program offered through Maricopa County and First Things First to provide training and assistance to childcare centers in the Northwest Valley of Maricopa County on healthy eating and physical activity using the national award winning ‘Color Me Healthy’ curriculum. For more information on how to schedule your site for a training session, please call 602-506-6850.