Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Public Information
2012 News Releases & Fact Sheets
- "Through Our Eyes" Exhibit and Discussion to Celebrate Minority Mental Health Month
- Arizona Receives $7.5 Million to Reduce Substance Abuse
- Unnatural Causes: The Dynamic of Health Disparities
- No Changes to Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- Not Just A Paycheck: The Impact of Unemployment Related Stress on Health
- Water Drive Results
- ADHS Water Drive II – Photo Opportunity
- Monsoon and Mosquitos: A Dangerous Duo
- Men's Health Issues: What they don't talk about!
- Unnatural Causes: The Effect of Social Adjustment & Cultural Changes
- New Arizona Program for 9-1-1 Dispatchers Saves Lives
- 5th Anniversary of Arizona Smoke-Free Act: A Success Story
- Unnatural Causes: The Loudest Duck Gets Shot
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.