Office of Public Information
2012 News Releases & Fact Sheets
- "Through Our Eyes" Exhibit and Discussion to Celebrate Minority Mental Health Month
- Arizona Receives $7.5 Million to Reduce Substance Abuse
- Unnatural Causes: The Dynamic of Health Disparities
- No Changes to Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- Not Just A Paycheck: The Impact of Unemployment Related Stress on Health
- Water Drive Results
- ADHS Water Drive II – Photo Opportunity
- Monsoon and Mosquitos: A Dangerous Duo
- Men's Health Issues: What they don't talk about!
- Unnatural Causes: The Effect of Social Adjustment & Cultural Changes
- New Arizona Program for 9-1-1 Dispatchers Saves Lives
- 5th Anniversary of Arizona Smoke-Free Act: A Success Story
- Unnatural Causes: The Loudest Duck Gets Shot
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.