Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Office of Public Information
The Arizona Department of Health Services' Public Information Office, as part of the Office of the Director, is committed to providing the public and the media with health information in a timely, accurate and helpful manner. All media inquiries should be directed to (602) 542-1094.
The Department provides immediate information on disease outbreaks, rabies alerts, health indicator trends, mental health issues, and other topics. News release are archived on the website for three years.
Media Cheat Sheets
The Department produces a variety of publications for the medical community, health officials, and the general public.
- ADHS Annual Report
- AHDConnection Newsletter
- Arizona EHDI Connection Newsletter - Newborn Screening
- Arizona Vaccine News
- Bureau of Women's and Children's Health Newsletter
- Extreme Weather and Public Health Newsletter
- Health Updates
- Recovery WORKS
Health Agency Resources
Additional information on a variety of topics is available from the following national health organizations:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Library of Medicine
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.