Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Integrated Behavioral Health and Primary Care
- A Hidden Epidemic: Tobacco Use and Mental Illness
- National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare: Health Reform and Parity
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration: Health Reform
- Judge David L. Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law: How Will Health Reform Help People with Mental Illnesses?
Integrating Primary Care and Behavioral Health Care
Integrated Models of Care
To learn more about integrated models of care including what populations are best served within each model, barriers to implementation, and identified health outcomes, the following are excellent resources:
- Milbank Memorial Fund: Evolving Models of Behavioral Health Integration in Primary Care
- National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare: National Council Magazine Winter 2009 Issue
- Integration Public Forums
Note: The resource links on this page are provided for informational purposes only to provide some basic information about health care integration activities. Many health care systems or programs use different terminology to describe the same or similar activity, often based on the funding source or discipline that is sponsoring the integration activity. It is important to note that by including a link to a specific document or web site, we are neither endorsing nor favoring any particular method or approach over another that may not appear on this page.