Border Infectious Disease Surveillance (BIDS)
Border Influenza Surveillance
Overview of BIDS Influenza Surveillance
The Office of Border Health compiles two influenza reports: the monthly Arizona and Sonora Influenza Binational Report and the weekly Arizona Border Influenza Report. The Arizona and Sonora Influenza Binational Report contains Arizona and Sonora Influenza border data and binational Severe Acute Respiratory Infection data. The Arizona Border Influenza Report contains information on Arizona border Influenza activity on a weekly basis during flu season (late fall, winter, and spring), and biweekly outside of flu season (summer and early fall).
Monthly Arizona and Sonora Influenza Binational Reports
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
Arizona Border Influenza Reports
|October 12, 2014 – October 25, 2014|
|Border Influenza Report MMWR – Week 40-41||September 28, 2014 – October 11, 2014|
* The MMWR week corresponds to the week of the year. It does not refer to the same dates every year. MMWR weeks last from Sunday through Saturday and usually range from 1 to 52. Depending on how the days of the year fall within the weeks, it is possible to occasionally have a Week 53.
- 2013-2014 Arizona Border Influenza Summary Report (weeks 40-39)
- 2012-2013 Arizona Border Influenza Summary Report (weeks 40-39)
- 2011-2012 Arizona Border Influenza Summary Report (weeks 40-20)
- 2010-2011 Arizona Border Influenza Summary Report (weeks 40-39)
For additional information, or to be added to the mailing list, contact us.
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.