Arizona Department of Health Services
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
These Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses are designed to improve physician knowledge and performance.
- Valley Fever Continuing Medical Education Course (English)
- Free credits (maximum 3.5) available
- Coccidioidomicosis Educación Médica Continua para Médicos Generales (Español)
- Subtitles in Spanish
- Documenting Cause of Death: Why Bother?
This ADHS course, hosted by the Greater Valley Area Health Education Center (GVAHEC), educates physicians, PAs, and NPs about completing theCause of Death section of the Death Certificate.
- Register Online
- Cost: Free
- CME Credits: 1
- Medical Marijuana Continuing Medical Education (CME) Module is now available.
- Rabies Postexposure Prophylaxis Basics