Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Contained within this section are tools to facilitate patient education and resources to help guide patients to additional services, including patient support services. Provide your patients with information on immunizations, oral health, behavioral health, and other health topics.
Choose a subject below to view a list of resources:
Patient Support Programs
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)/HIV Care and Services
- Arizona Smokers' Helpline (ASHLine)
- Assisting Behavioral Health Recipients with AHCCCS Eligibility Manual
- AZ Care Check
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Program
- Folic Acid Education and Distribution Program
- Informed Consent: A List of Agencies and Services Available to Assist a Woman throughout Her Pregnancy
- Medical Marijuana | Medical Marijuana Online Application
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Well Women Health Check Program (breast and cervical cancer screening)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) | WIC Eligibility Guidelines