Clinical Guidelines and Recommendations
- Get the facts about Ebola Preparedness and Ebola Info for Health Care Workers
- Starting January 1, 2015, the use of marijuana under the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act will be authorized for patients undergoing conventional treatment for PTSD.
- Opiate prescribing guidelines and recommendations for AZ clinicians
Get up-to-date guidelines and recommendations on a variety of health topics, divided by subject matter and available for download. Sources include the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), March of Dimes, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and other reliable sources.
Infectious & Environmental Diseases
The Office of Infectious Disease Services has created an Infectious Diseases Manual for new clinicians in Arizona. It includes disease and reporting guidelines and recommendations.
- Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs) & Antibiotic Resistance
- HAI Evidenced based Guidelines
- HIV Healthcare Providers
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Treatment Guidelines
- West Nile Virus