Clinical Guidelines and Recommendations
- Learn more about the U.S. Ebola case
- Ebola Info for Health Care Workers
- Starting January 1, 2015, the use of marijuana under the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act will be authorized for patients undergoing conventional treatment for PTSD.
- Prescription Opiate Poisonings among Arizona Residents, 2013
Get up-to-date guidelines and recommendations on a variety of health topics, divided by subject matter and available for download. Sources include the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), March of Dimes, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and other reliable sources.
- Folic Acid and Community
- Folic Acid FAQs
- Folic Acid Dose (info on occurrence [0.4mg] and recurrence [4.0mg] prevention of NTD)
- Alcohol During Pregnancy