Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services Training
Enhanced Assessment Training for Behavioral Health Technicians
Developed by ADHS/DBHS and the University of Arizona, the information contained in the links below is part of a training that is required for behavioral health technicians to become privileged to perform behavioral health assessments and/or serve as Clinical Liaisons in Arizona's public behavioral health system. Behavioral health professionals who perform behavioral health assessments and/or serve as Clinical Liaisons may also attend this training, but are not required to do so.
- Strengths-Based Clinical Interviewing
- Stages of Change Theory
- ADHS Intake and Service Planning Principles
- ADHS/DBHS Assessment Tool
- Psychiatric Mental Status Examination
- The Assessment Process and Clinical Liaison Role
- Review of the DSM-IV-TR Criteria for the Diagnosis of Mental Disorders
- Psychotropic Mediations: What Every Counselor Should Know
- Putting It All Together