Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Arnold v. Sarn Corrective Action Plan
- Goal 1: Develop and maintain an organizational and leadership structure to support staff and providers that results in positive clinical outcomes for persons determined to have a serious mental illness.
- Goal 2: Consumer driven assessments and treatment plans will be completed according to the treatment planning principles and in a timely manner for all consumers.
- Goal 3: Services meet the expectations of the Maricopa County Case Management and Clinical Team Services Plan.
- Goal 4: There is a sufficient network available to provide services, and services are provided as needed.
- Goal 5: ADHS will provide proactive and concurrent oversight to ensure ValueOptions' adherence to treatment requirements for persons determined to have a serious mental illness.
- Goal 6: There is sufficient funding to provide services as needed.
Note: Information provided in PDF files.