Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
BHS T/RBHA Contact Information
Click on the links below to be taken to the T/RBHA Web Pages:
- 1-800-SUICIDE – HopeLine Suicide Hotline (National)
- 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (National)
Suicide/Crisis Hotlines by County:
- 1-800-631-1314 and 602-222-9444 (Maricopa County)
- 1-800-796-6762 or 520-622-6000 (Pima County)
- 1-800-586-9161 (Graham, Greenlee, Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties)
- 1-800-259-3449 (Gila River and Ak-Chin Indian Communities)
- 1-866-495-6735 (Yuma, LaPaz, Pinal and Gila Counties)
- 1-877-756-4090 (Mohave, Coconino, Apache, Navajo and Yavapai Counties)
Sign up to receive information and updates from Behavioral Health Services.