Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Human Rights (OHR)
Mission: Providing advocacy to individuals with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) to help them understand, protect and exercise their rights, facilitate self-advocacy through education and obtain access to behavioral health services in the public behavioral health system in Arizona.
- What is the Office of Human Rights?
- Office of Human Rights Brochure English | Spanish
- Special Assistance Resources
- Seclusion and Restraint Specs Manual Summaries (HRC and OHR)
Educational and Self-Advocacy Resources for Individuals with an SMI (Recursos educativos y para defender sus derechos en Español para personas que padecen de una enfermedad mental grave)
- Your Rights in Arizona as a Person with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) English | Spanish
- Your Rights While Hospitalized and Have a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) English | Spanish
- Individual Service Planning (ISP) Resources English | Spanish
- Appeal Resources for Persons Determined to Have a Serious Mental Illness
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.