Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Non-Title XIX SMI Services
NT19 SMI Services Implementation Plans have been approved. Read about the next steps.
Non-Title 19 SMI services are behavioral health services for persons who have a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) but do not qualify for Arizona's Medicaid program also known as AHCCCS (Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System). Below you will find information concerning the benefits and services for Non-Title 19 SMI members.
To see if you qualify for these services or for AHCCCS benefits, call DES at 602-542-4791 or visit Health-e-Arizona.
Documents Relating to FY13 Funding
- August 6, 2012 - APPROVED Plan for use of the FY13 NT19SMI funding for NARBHA
- August 6, 2012 - APPROVED Plan for use of the FY13 NT19SMI funding for Gila River
- July 30, 2012 - APPROVED Plan for use of the FY13 NT19SMI funding for Pascua-Yaqui Tribe
- July 23, 2012 – APPROVED Plan for use of the FY13 NT19SMI funding for WMAT
- July 23, 2012 – APPROVED Plan for use of the FY13 NT19SMI funding for Navajo Nation
- July 20, 2012 – APPROVED Plan for use of the FY13 NT19SMI funding for Magellan
- July 11, 2012 - APPROVED Plan for use of the FY13 NT19SMI funding for Cenpatico
- July 11, 2012 - APPROVED Plan for use of the FY13 NT19SMI funding for CPSA
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Peers and Family Members
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) For Providers
- The Path to Recovery: Strategies for Arizona's Community-Based Behavioral Health System for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness (slides from DBHS Stakeholder's Meetings on May 22-23)
- FY13 Budget: Stakeholder Letter from the ADHS/DBHS Deputy Director
- ADHS/DBHS Medication List
- Arnold v. Sarn
Would you like to comment or provide feedback on Non-Title XIX SMI Services? We want to hear from you, please fill out our contact form.
Funding Allocation Letters for Tribal and Regional Behavioral Health Authorities
- CPSA (Community Partnership of Southern Arizona)
- NARBHA (Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority)
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.