Due to Web Portal Maintenance at ADOA,our credit card payment sevice will be offline for approximately 2 hours starting at 8:00 PM today(11/24/2015).
Division of Behavioral Health Services
2011 News Archive
- 2011 Division of Behavioral Health Services & Arizona State Hospital Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report on Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Tips on How to Quit Drinking or Drink Less
- Behavioral Health Services Launches New Blog
- New Quarterly Health Initiative topic: "Mental Health & Diabetes"
- Protecting your identity through the use of MVD photos. To help protect your identity and prevent fraud, AHCCCS is adding pictures to its on-line verification tool that providers use to verify your coverage. If you have an Arizona driver's license or state issued ID, AHCCCS will get your picture from the Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division (MVD). When providers pull up the AHCCCS eligibility verification screen, they will see your picture (if available) with your coverage details. Read more about this on the AHCCCS News page.
- Penalty for Missed Appointments. Did you know that beginning January 1, 2012 you could be subject to a penalty for missed appointments? Find out if this applies to you at the AHCCCS Penalty for Missed Appointments page.
- National Recovery Month – September 2011
- August 9, 2011 Stakeholder Letter
- 2010 Consumer Satisfaction Survey Report
- July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month! Minority Mental Health Awareness Fact Sheet
- Resource for the Media: Mental Illness Cheat Sheet
- Assisting persons determined to have SMI with applying for AHCCCS using Health-e-Arizona: iLink Training
- Proposition 204 Rollover and AHCCCS Childless Adult Program Changes for 2011. NOTE: The AHCCCS Childless Adult Program enrollment freeze was delayed last week. However, it was approved by CMS and took effect July 8, 2011.
- Update on elimination of the mandated behavioral health assessment and service plan format - stakeholder letter and FAQs now available!
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month - Learn more about mental health in Arizona
- This quarter's health initiative topic is "Cardiovascular Disease & Mental Health". Handouts are now available!
- SAMHSA's New Video Presentation: Military Families: Access to Care for Active Duty, National Guard, Reserve, Veterans, Their Families, and Those Close to Them 05/11/2011
- Letter of Request to CMS: Health Homes for Enrollees with Chronic Conditions, 3/11/11 03/11/2011
- Fact Sheet: Involuntary Evaluation and Treatment (Civil Commitment) in the State of Arizona 02/08/2011
- Children of Alcoholics' Week: Quick facts and what you can do to help and view additional resources. 02/14/2011
- Stakeholder Letter Regarding Behavioral Health Provider Rates 01/14/2011
- Quarterly Health Initiative Addresses Physical Activity and Mental Health – Handouts Available 01/11/2011