ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
2012 News Archive
- Recovery WORKS Newsletter – December 2012
- ADHS/DBHS joins NAMI Walk - Join our team and become a STIGMA STOMPER!
- September is National Recovery Month: English | Spanish
- Watch Recovery Month Videos (English and Spanish)
- ADHS/DBHS accepting applications for Healthy Living (CDSMP) Leader scholarship - apply by Sep. 25!
- Celebrate Wellness and Recovery and Save the Date
- ADHS/DBHS Adopts SAMHSA's Practice Models
- Tentative Timeline for Maricopa County RFP Now Available
- Recovery WORKS Newsletter – August 2012
- First Annual Peer and Family Driven Conference happening August 13-14, 2012: English | Spanish
- Dr. Laura Nelson Announces Her Resignation from ADHS/DBHS
- New QHI on Skin Cancer, Melanoma, and Mental Health
- Info on Non-Title XIX SMI Services
- Arizona Receives $7.5 Million to Reduce Substance Abuse
- Recovery WORKS Newsletter – July 2012
- Minority Mental Health Brown Bag Lunch, July 10,2012
- Recovery WORKS Newsletter – June 2012
- Arnold vs. Sarn - Signed and Final Agreement, May 2012
- New QHI on Mental Health, Chronic Pain and Arthritis
- Recovery WORKS Newsletter – May 2012
- Recovery WORKS Newsletter – April 2012
- DBHS is holding a forum for adults in Maricopa County receiving general mental health and/or substance abuse services through the public behavioral health system. The forum will be on April 10, 2012 at Community Bridges
- DBHS is holding a forum for children/their parents and adolescents receiving behavioral health services through the public behavioral health system and who live in Maricopa County. The forum will be on April 12, 2012 at Valle del Sol
- Recovery WORKS Newsletter – March 2012
- DBHS is holding two forums for SMI members who live in Maricopa County and who have both AHCCCS and Medicare coverage. One forum will be 3/29/12 at Partners In Recovery (East Valley Campus) and the other one 3/28/12 at Phoenix Visions of Hope.
- Request for Information (RFI) for the Maricopa County RBHA-Recovery through Whole Health
- Recovery WORKS Newsletter - February 2012
- Information about upcoming Request For Information (RFI) regarding Recovery through Whole Health, the Regional Behavioral Health Authority with Health Homes. For more information about this RFI visit the ADHS Procurement Site.
- February 12-18 is Children of Alcoholics Week
- Tips on How to Quit Drinking or Drink Less 02/14/2012