Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
- Attention: the Division of Behavioral Health Services is transitioning to the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System. As of July 1, 2016, the website for behavioral health information will be: http://www.azahcccs.gov/
As BHS staff are transitioning to AHCCCS, email is being forwarded to new addresses. If the individual you are contacting has been moved, your email will be forwarded until June 30, 2016 and an automatic message will be sent providing new email addresses at AHCCCS which are generally First Name.Last Name@azahcccs.gov
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
Visit the News & Publications Archive page for previous information.