Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
Ebola information for Behavioral Health partners:
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- November 16-22 is Bullying Awareness week - Learn more about this topic.
- September 2014: Pain Management video by the AZ Criminal Justice Commission
- RecoveryWorks Newsletter - September 2014
- New Section for Arnold v. Sarn and Related Updates
- The Department has revised rules to integrate behavioral health into health care institutions. Check out the Health Care Institution Integration Rules page for more information.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) is requesting information for the following project: HF332025 - Greater Arizona Behavioral Health Services. View the Request for Information (RFI) document.
- Policy Change: Transition of Children to United CRS and T/RBHA Responsibilities in Continued SAPT or CMHS Block Grant Services
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
Visit the News & Publications archive page for previous information.