ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Behavioral Health System Performance Framework and Dashboard
For Adults and Children Statewide
|Individuals...||Statewide Adult||Statewide Child|
|Have their care coordinated with their medical doctor||87.0%||90.0%|
|Return to a psychiatric hospital||18.4%||7.1%|
|Stay in a psychiatric hospital an average of... (days)||10.6%||10.1%|
Performance is presented for:
- Quarter 5 FY2013 Coordination of Care performance measure
- Quarterly dashboard scores will roll up to an annual sample size reflecting a 90/10 sampling methodology
- Quarter 1 FY2014 Service utilization data submitted to ADHS/DBHS by the RBHAs
- Readmission to a psychiatric hospital
- Average length of stay in a psychiatric hospital
See Summary page for historical trend charts.