Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Human Rights Committees
The Human Rights Committees in the State of Arizona are: Maricopa County HRC, Arizona State Hospital HRC, Pima County HRC, Northern Arizona HRC, Pinal/Gila HRC, Western Arizona HRC and Southeastern Arizona HRC. The Committees are comprised of consumers, or family members of consumers, and professionals with expertise in these areas: psychology, law, medicine, education, special education, social work, or behavioral health.
For more information please call 602-364-4577 or 1-800-421-2124
- Arizona State Hospital Human Rights Committee
- Maricopa County Human Rights Committee, Craig Carter, Ed.D., Chair
- Northern Arizona Human Rights Committee
- Pima County Human Rights Committee, Ken Karrels, Ph.D., Chair
- Southeast Arizona Human Rights Committee