Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Human Rights Committees
The Human Rights Committees in the State of Arizona are: Maricopa County HRC, Arizona State Hospital HRC, Pima County HRC, Northern Arizona HRC, Pinal/Gila HRC, Western Arizona HRC and Southeastern Arizona HRC. The Committees are comprised of consumers, or family members of consumers, and professionals with expertise in these areas: psychology, law, medicine, education, special education, social work, or behavioral health.
For more information please call 602-364-4577 or 1-800-421-2124
- Arizona State Hospital Human Rights Committee
- Maricopa County Human Rights Committee, Craig Carter, Ed.D., Chair
- Northern Arizona Human Rights Committee
- Pima County Human Rights Committee, Ken Karrels, Ph.D., Chair
- Southeast Arizona Human Rights Committee