Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Click a link below or any area on the map to locate the Tribal/Regional Behavioral Health Authority (T/RBHA) nearest you.
Not sure what a T/RBHA is? Visit the About Behavioral Health Services page to learn more about the State of Arizona Behavioral Health System and T/RBHAs.
- Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority (NARBHA) – GSA 1
- Navajo Nation – GSA 1
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC) – GSA 6
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health of Arizona (CBHS) – GSA 2, 3, and 4
- Gila River Indian Community – GSA 4
- Community Partnership of Southern Arizona (CPSA) – GSA 5
- Pascua Yaqui Tribe – GSA 5
- White Mountain Apache Tribe – GSA 1
Note: GSA stands for Geographic Service Area.
Find organizations providing behavioral health services that are owned and/or operated by Peers and Family Members. To find a specific provider, please visit the individual T/RBHA website above and search its online directory of providers. The directory includes detailed information for all providers including peer- and family-run providers.