ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Click a link below to locate the Tribal/Regional Behavioral Health Authority (T/RBHA) nearest you
Not sure what a T/RBHA is? Visit the About Behavioral Health Services page to learn more about the State of Arizona Behavioral Health System and T/RBHAs.
- GSA 1 – Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority (NARBHA)
- GSA 1 – Navajo Nation
- GSA 6 – Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC)
- GSA 2, 3, and 4 – Cenpatico Behavioral Health of Arizona (CBHS)
- GSA 4 – Gila River Indian Community
- GSA 5 – Community Partnership of Southern Arizona (CPSA)
- GSA 5 – Pascua Yaqui Tribe
- GSA 1 – White Mountain Apache Tribe
Note: GSA stands for Geographic Service Area.
Find organizations providing behavioral health services that are owned and/or operated by Peers and Family Members. To find a specific provider, please visit the individual T/RBHA website above and search its online directory of providers. The directory includes detailed information for all providers including peer- and family-run providers.