Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- Upcoming Suicide Prevention Month Events
- Interagency Partnership Agreement - 811 HUD Grant Amendment
- Upcoming Training Opportunity - Opioid Training
- August 2015 - Interagency Partnership Agreement
- July 2015 - Organizational Chart
- May 2015 - RecoveryWorks Newsletter
- February 2015 - Arizona Suicide State Plan
- September 2014 - Pain Management video by the AZ Criminal Justice Commission
- Arnold v. Sarn and Related Updates
- Health Care Institution Integration Rules
The Department has revised rules to integrate behavioral health into health care institutions.
- Policy Change - Transition of Children to United CRS and T/RBHA Responsibilities in Continued SAPT or CMHS Block Grant Services
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
Visit the News & Publications archive page for previous information.