Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- Organizational Chart - July 2015
- RecoveryWorks Newsletter - May 2015
- Arizona Suicide State Plan, February 2015
- September 2014: Pain Management video by the AZ Criminal Justice Commission
- New Section for Arnold v. Sarn and Related Updates
- The Department has revised rules to integrate behavioral health into health care institutions. Check out the Health Care Institution Integration Rules page for more information.
- Policy Change: Transition of Children to United CRS and T/RBHA Responsibilities in Continued SAPT or CMHS Block Grant Services
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
Visit the News & Publications archive page for previous information.