Due to Web Portal Maintenance at ADOA,our credit card payment sevice will be offline for approximately 2 hours starting at 8:00 PM today(11/24/2015).
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
- Attention: the Division of Behavioral Health Services is transitioning to the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System. As of July 1, 2016, the website for behavioral health information will be: http://www.azahcccs.gov/
- Contracts for the Northern and Southern regions of the state have been awarded.
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- Keeping Communities Whole through Collaborative Partnerships
- Substance Abuse Data-Driven-Decision-Making, Wendy Wolfersteig, PhD
- Trauma Informed System of Care: Changing Our Perspective, Raul Almazar, RN, MA
- Creative Connections: Leveraging Resources Across Diverse Campuses and Communities, Melanie Fleck, MPH, Christi Clauson, MPH, and Kaye Godbey, MS
- Top Ten Things to Know About Addiction Treatment, Alyssa A. Forcehimes, PhD
- Behavioral Health in the School Community: An Innovative Collaboration to Reduce Trauma-Related Barriers to Academic Success, Charlie Alcaraz, MPA, CTP
- Partnership for Success: Implementing the Stategic Prevention Framework in High Need Communities, Sarah Mariani, CPP
- Neurobio Cooley, Raul Almazar
- September 2015 - RecoveryWorks Newsletter
- Upcoming Suicide Prevention Month Events
- Interagency Partnership Agreement - 811 HUD Grant Amendment
- Upcoming Training Opportunity - Opioid Training
- August 2015 - Interagency Partnership Agreement
- July 2015 - Organizational Chart
- February 2015 - Arizona Suicide State Plan
- September 2014 - Pain Management video by the AZ Criminal Justice Commission
- Arnold v. Sarn and Related Updates
- Health Care Institution Integration Rules
The Department has revised rules to integrate behavioral health into health care institutions.
- Policy Change - Transition of Children to United CRS and T/RBHA Responsibilities in Continued SAPT or CMHS Block Grant Services
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
Visit the News & Publications archive page for previous information.