Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
Important Notice: The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) is requesting information for the following project: HF332025 - Greater Arizona Behavioral Health Services.
View the Request for Information (RFI) document.
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Take a Mental Health Screening (offered by Cenpatico of AZ)
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- December 2013 Issue of Recovery WORKS is now available!
- Policy Change: Transition of Children to United CRS and T/RBHA Responsibilities in Continued SAPT or CMHS Block Grant Services
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
- Introduction to Arizona's Public Behavioral Health System
- Visit the News & Publications archive page for previous information.
Note: All files are PDF format unless stated otherwise.