Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
- Maricopa County Integrated RBHA Award Announcement
- New! Fact Sheet for American Indian members about Maricopa County Integrated RBHA contract
- Fact sheet with details about this new contract: English | Spanish
- View messages relating this award at the BHS Blog
- Visit Procurement and Procure AZ for specific RFP details
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Take a Mental Health Screening (offered by Cenpatico of AZ)
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- May 2013 Issue of Recovery WORKS is now available!
- Governor Brewer proclaims May as Mental Health Month
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
- Introduction to Arizona's Public Behavioral Health System
- ADHS/DBHS Programmatic and Financial Annual Report, FY2012
- Visit the News & Publications page for previous information.
Note: All files are PDF format unless stated otherwise.