Due to technical difficulties, all ADHS online applications will be unavailable until noon on March 10th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
The Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System is responsible for establishing criteria and standards for designating trauma centers at varying levels based on a hospital's resources and capabilities.
Designated Arizona Trauma Centers
Information on Becoming a Designated Trauma Center
- BEMSTS Provisional Pre-Designation Questionnaire for Level I, II and III
- Level III and Level IV Trauma Center Webinar Recording (06/14/2011)
- General Standards & Criteria
- Specific Level IV Criteria
- Specific Level IV Medical Record Review [Word]
- Specific Level IV Scoring Tool
- Level IV Pre-Site Survey Questionnaire
AZ Trauma Managers Group
November 15, 2013 Trauma Managers Workshop
Trauma Program Toolkit
Flow Sheet Samples
STAB Annual and Quarterly Reports
2012 Arizona Trauma System Consultation Documents
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) Arizona Trauma System Consultation Report(Final)
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.