Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
The Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System is responsible for establishing criteria and standards for designating trauma centers at varying levels based on a hospital's resources and capabilities.
Designated Arizona Trauma Centers
Information on Becoming a Designated Trauma Center
- BEMSTS Provisional Pre-Designation Questionnaire for Level I, II and III
- Level III and Level IV Trauma Center Webinar Recording (06/14/2011)
- General Standards & Criteria
- Specific Level IV Criteria
- Specific Level IV Medical Record Review [Word]
- Specific Level IV Scoring Tool
- Level IV Pre-Site Survey Questionnaire
AZ Trauma Managers Group
November 15, 2013 Trauma Managers Workshop
Trauma Program Toolkit
Flow Sheet Samples
STAB Annual and Quarterly Reports
2012 Arizona Trauma System Consultation Documents
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) Arizona Trauma System Consultation Report(Final)
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.