Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Our efforts to transition from a paper-based EMCT certification and recertification process to a computer-based system are preceding nicely, internal Bureau final testing continues.
New EMS Community Launch Date of March 31, 2014
- Phase 1 of the "Train the Trainer" series has begun with the first session slated for the larger EMS provider employers on March 14, 2014 here at the Bureau Phoenix office. Then the organization trainer will return to their agency and provide that training to each of the certified Emergency Medical Care Technicians under their employ.
(March 14, 2014 Class Full)
Call 602-364-3156 to arrange a class for your large organization
As it will be difficult to get everyone trained before the launch date, the Bureau will be posting the training PowerPoint's here on this page as they become finalized and ready for our community to view.
- Phase 2 training consisting of providing an introductory overview at each of the regional meetings across Arizona will begin shortly after the March 31, 2014 launch date as each EMS region will have to make arrangements for time and space to demonstrate the new electronic certification platform.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our customer service representatives at (602) 364-3150 or toll free at (800) 200-8523.
Available "Train the Trainer" PowerPoint's
- Series 1: Creating an Initial Secure Account
- Series 2: The EMCT Profile Search Public & Employer Feature
- Series 3: Submitting an Initial EMCT Application
- Series 4: Submitting a Renewal EMCT Application
- Series 12: The Secure Account Registration Process