Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
- Bureau releases the Arizona Community Paramedicine Survey Results.
- Post Cardiac Arrest Care System Arizona Improves Patient Outcomes
- Bureau of EMS and Trauma System wins big in abstract competition
- Ebola Resource Tool For EMS Providers
- Can't travel to Phoenix to attend the EMS Statutory Committee meetings? That's okay, you can participate electronically. You must register prior to the meeting to join the web conference session.
The Bureau is responsible for coordinating, establishing and administering a statewide system of emergency medical services, trauma care and a trauma registry.
This is accomplished through a variety of collaborative processes including education, quality improvement and protocol development.
It is the Mission of the Bureau to protect the health and safety of people requiring emergency medical services; promote improvements in Arizona's EMS and trauma system through research and education of the public and EMS providers; and provide courteous, professional and responsible service to the public and EMS providers.