ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Quality Assurance Reports
The Data & Quality Assurance section of the Bureau is responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting on data obtained from designated trauma centers and those participating EMS agencies in an effort to enhance the EMS & Trauma System in Arizona.
Governor's Office of Highway Safety (GOHS) Reports
The Arizona Department of Health Services, Governor's Office of Highway Safety (GOHS), and the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) collaborate to reduce the number of deaths and disabilities that occur from motor vehicle crashes and other transportation issues in Arizona. These three agencies are able to leverage resources, work toward the same goal, and better serve Arizonans.
- Summer - Older Adult Motor Vehicle Trauma
- Spring - Pediatric and Adult Restraint Use in Motor Vehicle Trauma by County
- Fall - Geographical influence on car restraints and alcohol
- Summer - Safety Device Use and Motor Vehicle Crashes
- December - Alcohol Use Amongst Adults in Motor Vehicle Trauma (MVT)
- December - Alcohol Use Amongst Teens & Children in Motor Vehicle Trauma (MVT)
- December - Drug Use Amongst Adults in Motor Vehicle Trauma (MVT)
- December - Drug Use Amongst Youths in Motor Vehicle Trauma (MVT)
- February - Young Drivers and Passengers of Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle Related Trauma
- January - Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle Related Trauma Among Elderly Population
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.