Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Arizona State Trauma Registry (ASTR)
The Arizona State Trauma Registry (ASTR) was established to collect data from hospitals for insight on trauma related injuries. The volume of trauma records continues to increase as additional hospitals apply for designation. As of 2012 Quarter 2, there are 27 hospitals submitting data. Additional hospitals are constantly becoming designated and Arizona’s understanding of trauma in the state continues to improve.
- General Information
- ASTR Reporting Facility List
- Arizona Trauma Patient Inclusion Criteria Definition 2013
- Arizona Trauma Patient Inclusion Criteria Definition 2012
FULL Data Set
REDUCED Data Set
Trauma Registry Users Group (TRUG)
- October 22, 2014, 9:30 - 11:30am
- July 23, 2014, 9:30 - 11:30am
- April 23, 2014, 9:30 - 11:30am
- January 22, 2014, 9:30 - 11:30am, Minutes
Note: Meetings held in ADHS 540-A Conference Room.
- Searching for a Zip Code
- American Trauma Society
- How to become a Certified Specialist in Trauma Registry (CSTR)
- National Trauma Data Standard
- National Trauma Data Bank Participation and Annual Reports
- AAAM AIS 2005 Scoring
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.