Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Ground Ambulance Program
The Ambulance Services Section oversees the regulatory process for ambulance providers in Arizona. Regulation includes all matters affecting services to the public, service areas, response times, and rates and charges to ensure providers are charging appropriately.
Certificate of Necessity (CON)
- Ambulance Revenue and Cost Report Exhibit A (Long Form) [Excel] [Word]
- Ambulance Revenue and Cost Report Exhibit B (Short Form) [Excel] [Word]
- Automatic Rate Increase Sample Letter/Form [Word]
- General Rate Increase Sample Letter/Form [Word]
OIG Advisory Opinions
- OIG Advisory Opinion 13-04
- OIG Advisory Opinion 13-05
- OIG Advisory Opinion 13-08
- OIG Advisory Opinion 13-11
- OIG Advisory Opinion 13-14
- OIG Advisory Opinion 13-17
- OIG Advisory Opinion 13-18
- Rates & Charges General Information
- Rate Schedule
- Historical Rate Schedules
- CON Guidance Document
- CON Hearing Schedule
- Public Records Request Form
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.