Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Ground Ambulance Program
The Ambulance Services Section oversees the regulatory process for ambulance providers in Arizona. Regulation includes all matters affecting services to the public, service areas, response times, and rates and charges to ensure providers are charging appropriately.
Certificate of Necessity (CON)
- CON Initial Application Word | PDF
- CON Renewal Application Word | PDF
- CON Amendment Application Word | PDF
- Ambulance Revenue and Cost Report Exhibit A (Long Form) Excel | Word | PDF
- Ambulance Revenue and Cost Report Exhibit B (Short Form) Excel | Word | PDF
- Automatic Rate Increase Sample Letter/Form Word | PDF
- General Rate Increase Sample Letter/Form Word | PDF
- Rates & Charges General Information
- Rate Schedule
- Historical Rate Schedules
- CON Guidance Document
- CON Hearing Schedule
- Public Records Request Form
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.