Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
About Program Integrity (PI)
Who is the PI Team?
Program Integrity is a team within the Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity (BNPA). Program Integrity protects these programs: Women, Infants and Children (WIC), Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) and Farmer's Market Nutrition Program (FMNP).
What does PI do?
- Makes sure program funds are given only to eligible families.
- Investigates all claims of program fraud and abuse by clients, employees (local and state), and vendors (grocery stores and farmers markets).
- Increases awareness of potential areas of program fraud and abuse.
- Conducts routine monitoring visits of clinics and vendors
- Serves as a contact between clients, employees, and vendors on the following issues:
- Program rules
- Customer service
- Allowable foods
- Conflict resolution
Please contact the PI team with any questions or concerns.
- Lost/Stolen Food Instrument Report
- Proxy Certification Form - bilingual
- Change of Authorized Representative - English
- Change of Authorized Representative - Spanish
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Documentation Waiver - English
- Documentation Waiver - Spanish
- Rights and Obligations - English
- Rights and Obligations - Spanish
- Statement of Confidentiality
- "X" Signature Process
- Anthro and Lab Observation
- Certification Observation
- Chart Review
- Clinic Site Review
- CSFP Certification Observation
- CSFP Chart Review
- CSFP Site Review
- Nutrition Education & Health Check Observation
- FY13 Scale Rubric for AZ WIC Appointments
- FY14 Scale Rubric for AZ WIC Appointments
Local Agency Self Assessment Forms
- Anthro Tool for LA Self Assessment
- Certification Observation LA Self Assessment
- Chart Review for LA Self Assessment
- Clinic Environment Observation Tools
- DRAFT Clinic Site Review LA Self Assessment
- Nutrition Education - Health Check Observation for LA Self Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Orange Juice Flyer (updated 08/13/12)
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.