ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
About Program Integrity (PI)
Who is the PI Team?
Program Integrity is a team within the Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity (BNPA). Program Integrity protects these programs: Women, Infants and Children (WIC), Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) and Farmer's Market Nutrition Program (FMNP).
What does PI do?
- Makes sure program funds are given only to eligible families.
- Investigates all claims of program fraud and abuse by clients, employees (local and state), and vendors (grocery stores and farmers markets).
- Increases awareness of potential areas of program fraud and abuse.
- Conducts routine monitoring visits of clinics and vendors
- Serves as a contact between clients, employees, and vendors on the following issues:
- Program rules
- Customer service
- Allowable foods
- Conflict resolution
Please contact the PI team with any questions or concerns.
- HANDS Certification
- Lost/Stolen Food Instrument Report
- Proxy Certification Form - Bilingual
- Change of Authorized Representative - English [Español]
- Statement of Documentation (Formally called Wavier) [Español]
- Rights and Obligations [Español]
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Statement of Confidentiality
- "X" Signature Process
- Anthro and Lab Observation
- Certification Observation
- Chart Review
- Clinic Site Review
- CSFP Certification Observation
- CSFP Chart Review
- CSFP Site Review
- Nutrition Education & Health Check Observation
- FY14 Scale Rubric for AZ WIC Appointments
Local Agency Self Assessment Forms
- Anthro Tool for LA Self Assessment
- Certification Observation LA Self Assessment
- Chart Review for LA Self Assessment
- Clinic Environment Observation Tools
- DRAFT Clinic Site Review LA Self Assessment
- Nutrition Education - Health Check Observation for LA Self Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.