Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
About Program Integrity (PI)
Who is the PI Team?
Program Integrity is a team within the Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity (BNPA). Program Integrity protects these programs: Women, Infants and Children (WIC), Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) and Farmer's Market Nutrition Program (FMNP).
What does PI do?
- Makes sure program funds are given only to eligible families.
- Investigates all claims of program fraud and abuse by clients, employees (local and state), and vendors (grocery stores and farmers markets).
- Increases awareness of potential areas of program fraud and abuse.
- Conducts routine monitoring visits of clinics and vendors
- Serves as a contact between clients, employees, and vendors on the following issues:
- Program rules
- Customer service
- Allowable foods
- Conflict resolution
Please contact the PI team with any questions or concerns.
- Lost/Stolen Food Instrument Report
- Proxy Certification Form - Bilingual
- Change of Authorized Representative - English [Español]
- Statement of Documentation (Formally called Wavier) [Español]
- Rights and Obligations [Español]
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- Statement of Confidentiality
- "X" Signature Process
- Anthro and Lab Observation
- Certification Observation
- Chart Review
- Clinic Site Review
- CSFP Certification Observation
- CSFP Chart Review
- CSFP Site Review
- Nutrition Education & Health Check Observation
- FY14 Scale Rubric for AZ WIC Appointments
Local Agency Self Assessment Forms
- Anthro Tool for LA Self Assessment
- Certification Observation LA Self Assessment
- Chart Review for LA Self Assessment
- Clinic Environment Observation Tools
- DRAFT Clinic Site Review LA Self Assessment
- Nutrition Education - Health Check Observation for LA Self Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.