Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Arizona In Motion (AIM) - Detailed Technical Specification Document
- Section 1 EOD End of Day Info Processes/Scripts and Activities
- Section 2 Enrollment and Certification
- Section 3 Financial Management
- Section 4 Food Instrument
- Section 5 Operations Management
- Section 6 Systems Administration
- Section 7 Vendor Management
- Appendix A End of Day Report Definitions and Layouts
- Appendix B FSMC Banking Interface
- Appendix C Financial Management DTSD Introduction
- Appendix D End of Day Script Run Order
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.