Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Survivor Stories
- David B. – Maricopa Unified School District Transportation Department Drives SAVE!
- Jose G. – A Time to Celebrate
- Shawn W. – Gilbert Fire Chief commends off duty Gilbert police officer
- Thomas H. – Save at Walmart
- Scott F. - Banner Goldfield Medical Center part of lifesaving team on the very day it became as a Cardiac Referral Center
- Scott P. - A win for Puckheads Hockey Club
- Tom O. - The Verde Valley's system of care in action
- Larry C. - A life saved – now that's mighty neighborly
- Ronald P. – 42 Minutes of CPR!
- Matt C. – A "HEART Safe" Business Saves a Life
- Myron S. – His Santas brought him CPR
- Richard P. – Another dispatch-assisted CPR survivor
- Kathy S. – A Happy Happenstance
- Jesus M. – She was my angel. She saved my life.
- Pete P. – It takes a system to save a life.
- Joe A. – Paying tribute to his 'heroes'
- Michael P. – A firefighter is saved by his own crew
- Mark B. – Saved by a high school hero
- Golfer Survives – Friend uses Chest-Compression-Only CPR taught by Sedona Fire Department
- Don S. – Miracle Man
- Tom F. – Back to bike riding in the desert
- Rene L. – Nogales Fire Department's First Survivor
- Chris R. – Avid mountain biker
- Kathie H. – 33-year-old elementary school teacher
- Russell V. – His wife expresses her gratitude
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.