Due to technical difficulties, all ADHS online applications will be unavailable until noon on March 10th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Would you know how to help? Check out the 'Save-A-Life' Simulator. Make life-saving decisions! The HeartRescue Project has created a public service announcement to draw attention to what citizens can do in a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
- How to HELP SAVE A LIFE.
- Help basketball star Ricky Rubio save a life with the new HeartRescue Save-a-Life Simulator
- Learn hands-only CPR in 20 seconds!
- Get the SHARE screensaver and remind everyone around you how easy compression only CPR is!
- Training Record
- SHARE Condensed Curriculum
- Compression-Only CPR Instruction Card - for printing and folding
- Sample Mock Drill
- Training Videos including:
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR – University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR & Using an AED – University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center
- Your Hands and Their Heart (school version)
- Your Hands and Their Heart (business version)
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.