Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Would you know how to help? Check out the 'Save-A-Life' Simulator. Make life-saving decisions! The HeartRescue Project has created a public service announcement to draw attention to what citizens can do in a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
- Learn hands-only CPR in 20 seconds!
- Get the SHARE screensaver and remind everyone around you how easy compression only CPR is!
- Training Record
- CPR/AED Training Outline
- SHARE Condensed Curriculum
- Compression-Only CPR Instruction Card - for printing and folding
- Sample Mock Drill
- Training Videos including:
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR – University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center
- Continuous Chest Compression CPR & Using an AED – University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center
- Your Hands and Their Heart (school version)
- Your Hands and Their Heart (business version)
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.