ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Info for EMS Providers
- Attention Public Information Officers - Survivor Resource and Information Sheet
- Which Arizona EMS agencies are SHARE participants?
- Electronic Monitoring CPR Quality Checklist
- Observed (Human) CPR Quality Checklist
- Excellence in Prehospital Injury Care (EPIC) Program
- Frequently Asked Questions about Participaing in SHARE
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation (CCR) for EMS Providers
- Implementation Strategies for Improving Survival After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the United States: Consensus Recommendations From the 2009 American Heart Association Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation Research & Articles
- Cardiac Arrest Center Transport Protocol
- List of Arizona Cardiac Receiving Centers
- List of Arizona Cardiac Referral Centers
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.