Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Cardiocerebral Resuscitation Research & Articles
- More and more, paramedics pack cardiac-arrest patients in ice - The Philadelphia Inquirer - Sept. 14, 2010
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation: Improving Cardiac Arrest Survival with a New Technique - JEMS - July 2009
- Gasping During Cardiac Arrest in Humans is Frequent and Associated with Improved Survival
- Prehospital hypothermia for cardiac arrest victims may improve neurological outcome and survival to discharge
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation: Could this new model of CPR hold promise for better rates of neurologically intact survival?
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation The New Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Gordon A. Ewy, MD