ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Cardiocerebral Resuscitation Research & Articles
- More and more, paramedics pack cardiac-arrest patients in ice - The Philadelphia Inquirer - Sept. 14, 2010
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation: Improving Cardiac Arrest Survival with a New Technique - JEMS - July 2009
- Gasping During Cardiac Arrest in Humans is Frequent and Associated with Improved Survival
- Prehospital hypothermia for cardiac arrest victims may improve neurological outcome and survival to discharge
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation: Could this new model of CPR hold promise for better rates of neurologically intact survival?
- Cardiocerebral Resuscitation The New Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Gordon A. Ewy, MD