ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Staying up to date on current health issues affecting your school community doesn't need to be difficult. The resources here provide a one-stop shop for school representatives to find public health information and resources. There are materials available for preschools thought high schools on a variety of health topics including: immunizations, physical activity, school wellness and sensory programs. Key information relating to safety concerns like extreme heat and safe routes to school are also available in this section.
Choose a subject below to view a list of resources:
Health & Wellness
- Children with Special Healthcare Needs
- Current School and Child Care Immunization Requirements
- Flu Information for Schools & Child Care Settings
- Healthy Worksites
- Hearing and Vision Screening Program
- Infectious Disease Reporting by Schools & Child Care Establishments
- Oral Health Findings Fact Sheets
- Oral Health School Based Sealant Program
- Oral Health School Based Fluoride Mouth Rinse Program
- School Health Advisory Councils
- School Wellness Policies
- Mental Health Resources for Educators