ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Speech & Hearing Licensing
- Are you seeking a licensed provider, looking for information on a licensed provider or information about licensed services, or want to file a complaint about a licensed provider?
- You are a licensed provider, seeking to become a licensed provider, or looking for federal regulations and state codes that apply to all licensed providers?
- Continuing Education for Speech & Hearing Licensees
- HAD Exam (updated)
Speech & Hearing Professionals Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee is composed of the BSL Bureau Chief, 2 physicians, 2 audiologists, 2 hearing aid dispensers, 2 speech language pathologists, 2 members of the public and 1 member from the Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Next Meeting: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes
- January 21, 2015 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- October 15, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- July 16, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- April 16, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- January 15, 2014 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- April 17, 2013 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
- January 16, 2013 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes (draft)
- October 17, 2012 Meeting: Agenda | Minutes
At the present time the Advisory Committee is accepting applications for the following vacant or soon-to-be-vacant seats:
- 1 Hearing Aid Dispenser
|Committee Member||Committee Position Per ARS §36-1902(C)||Term Expires|
|Melanie Rogers||Public Member - Secretary||2014-10-31|
|Jean Brown, Ph.D., CCC-SLP||Speech-Language Pathologist||2014-10-31|
|Bob Baber, HAD, BC-HIS||Hearing Aid Dispenser||2015-06-30|
|Allen Rohe, Au.D.||Dispensing Audiologist – Chairperson||2015-10-31|
|Lynn Meyer, MC, LPC, NCC||Public Member||2016-01-31|
|Jim Cvetko, HAD, BC-HIS||Hearing Aid Dispenser||2016-07-31|
|Sarah Glen CCC-SLP||Speech-Language Pathologist||3 years|
|VACANT||Physician – Otolaryngology||2 years|
|Bari Turner AuD||
Audiologist – Dispensing Audiologist
|Bureau Chief - Bureau of Special Licensing||
ADHS – Director’s Designee
|Michele Michaels, B.A., CPM||
Representative for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.